Friday, January 25, 2008
English: A1 [if I didn't get it, I would... kill myself. really.]
Chinese: B4 [from previous result. and you all already know my thoughts on that =) my first B4 in my life for chinese.]
- Oral/Aural: Merit
EMaths: B3 [*goes to corner* ahh.... haha.... ha.... no distinction. so yeah, no gloating to teacher. I admit, I lose. =x but when you've been F9-ing the whole time... I'm still happy in a way =)]
Literature: A2 [I cry very hard. This is really what caused to cry cause it's nothing short of an absolute miracle. I really thank God for this. If you were there, you would know that I only picked up the novel during the 30 min interval and I totally gave up. went in, crapped 4 pages from memory and put it one side. I didn't even know what I was writing.. A2... O_O MIRACLE.]
Combined Humanities: B4 [blame History. GERMANY NEVER COME OUT. WASTED.]
Biology: B3 [ok lah, considering I wanted to drop and only because of haruko_o that I studied really.]
Comb (Phy/Chem): A1 [Same as Eng, I would kill myself.]
L1R5: 14 L1R4: 10minus 2 pts for CCA then would be 12 and 8 respectively. haha..
didn't hit my mark of 10 and below though.. or maybe I just didn't specify that I wanted 10 for R5 not R4. LOL. i can get into mass comm though! =)
Got the same marks as my partner GADIS LOL!!!! Crystal too. and erm, my twin. ahahahaa stupid Lyana <333 See you in NP.
ANYWAY!! THANK GOODNESS IT'S WELL AND TRULY OVER!
random sch report:
- our cohort improved in 14 subjects compared to last year
- 64.5% (YES, more than half) are 6 pointers. awesome or what?!
- 3 of our students are in MOE's list of top scholars
- last cohort's point average was 9.9
ours?
9.5 babeh! - our Art students kept up the 100% distinction rate. MUCH LOVE TO Haruko, Marl, Amy, Yin Yang, Phoebe, Yuki you guys are awesome! CONGRATS!
Yes, despite all the complaining about my school.It really is due to their good teachers and methods that force me to study. I really thank God that He placed me in this school with so many great teacher and friends. He really knows what's best for me.
Wang Jin! Congrats on being top scholar in school <33333
So proud of you!
and if u follow our sch's trend, the following batch ALWAYS beats the previous batch. so... GOOD LUCK TO THE SEC 4s THIS YEAR. @_@ considering the change in syllabus, it might be hard... >.<
but, GANBATTE!!! =DDDDD
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!
I'm gonna submit my JAE form today 8DD
put all N67. kufufufufufufu~ All NP mass comm. Cause there's no other course I want. And I'm trusting God to get in.
The path of the righteous is bright and He will take care of me, just like He does the lilies of the valley and the birds of the air.
And lastly,
GOOD MIRACLE.
AHHAAHAAHAHA~~~ inside joke thingy 8D
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
6:46 AM